[R] Strange result in survey package: svyvar

Matthew Dowle mdowle at mdowle.plus.com
Wed Mar 10 19:20:00 CET 2010

This list is the wrong place for that question.  The posting guide tells
you, in bold, to contact the package maintainer first.

If you had already done that, and didn't hear back from him,  then you
should tell us,  so that we know you followed the guide.

news:C7BD3CA5.206A%corey.sparks at utsa.edu...