[R] trouble calculating rates--sometimes the denominator is missing

Christopher W. Ryan cryan at binghamton.edu
Thu Mar 11 16:37:51 CET 2010

Thanks! I think that will do the trick. I had not known of the match
function before. Always learn something new on this list.

--Chris
Christopher W. Ryan, MD
425 Robinson Street, Binghamton, NY  13904
cryanatbinghamtondotedu

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]