[R] Form using R

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Fri Mar 12 20:21:01 CET 2010

Sounds like a job for sweave or perhaps one of the packages brew or
odfWeave. See also the xtable package, perhaps. You would then be able to:

-- read the latest data file
-- have R produce all tabular summaries, analyses, plots
-- output all the results in a nicely formatted template (report)

with a single push of a button.

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Biostatistics