[R] dmvnorm masked by emdbook

Tobias Verbeke tobias.verbeke at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 18:25:22 CET 2010

Hi Dan,

For this to work, the copula package should
explicitly import dmvnorm from the mvtnorm
package by including

importFrom(mvtnorm, dmvnorm)

in their NAMESPACE file.

You can do the same thing and rebuild + reinstall
the package to solve your problem quickly, but
there might be some other imports of relevance
(I cc'ed the maintainer).

Best,
Tobias

jyan at stat.uconn.edu