[R] Resizing Graphic Device Windows

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 19:00:46 CET 2010

Normally the command to create the device allows you to specify parameters
like width and height. pdf() has width, height and paper arguments.

Other than that, I'm not certain what you mean by:
"without having
to manually tinker with it to show everything in terms of tick marks and x/y
lims that you specify?"

You do give an example (thanks), but don't explain what you want to get
other than a US letter-sized page (the paper argument to pdf()).

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org