[R] Package documentation in dissertation

statmobile statmobile at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 01:46:05 CET 2010

Hey Everyone,

I wrote up a library for my dissertation work, and I'd love to include
it as an appendix.  I have found ways to export the Rd files as html,
txt and pdf/ps, but not a raw tex export.  I've had to resort to dumping
it into text files, and just using verbatim in my LaTeX code.  Does
anybody have any recommendations or experiences with dealing with this?

Please CC me on any response, as I only get summary emails from the list.

Thanks in advance!
Brian