[R] odfWeave Error

Btibert3 btibert3 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 03:02:05 CET 2010

Hi All,

This is probably basic, but I am just starting with R and very interested in
learning how to automate my reports.  I am just learning about Sweave and
LaTex.

I am following an example from online and am getting the following error:
....."Error unizipping file....unzip not found".

I am not a programmer by any stretch, but I realize that the package is
either not recognizing my  native unzip utility, have to configure one in
the package, or both.

Additionally, I saw in the tutorial that they recommend a zip program.  I
tried to "install" it, but I couldn't figure out what to do.

Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Brock