[R] Constrained non linear regression using ML

Corrado ct529 at york.ac.uk
Wed Mar 17 14:07:38 CET 2010

Dear Gabor,

1) The constraints are active, at least from a formal point view.
3) I have tried several times to run betareg.fit on the data, and the
only thing I can obtain is the very strange error:

Error in dimnames(x) <- dn :  length of 'dimnames' [2] not equal to
array extent

The error is strange because, because the function dimnames is not
called anywhere.

Regards

Phone: + 44 (0) 1904 328645, E-mail: ct529 at york.ac.uk