[R] two scales for one plot

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Thu Mar 18 15:45:29 CET 2010

In some sense you _are_ in the wrong list because there is a strong
opposition to that presentation strategy, but there are plenty of
worked examples in the archives and I believe that some plotting
functions in plotrix will also do this, twoord.plot perhaps?

--

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT