[R] Help with multiple output

Meng Wu mengwu1002 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 16:52:16 CET 2010

I am trying pairwise t-test with thousands of genes in different sample group

so I am trying some code like:

for (i in 1:length(GENE)){
 array[i]<-pairwise.t.test(AGE6TTEST[[GENE[i]]],Lable,p.adj="fdr")
}

I want to put the output in an array list, then I can check them, but seems
I have the problem since there are multiple lines in the output of
pairwise.t.test. I usually only got the first line in the array[i] and also
warning messages.

I tried
a1<-pairwise.t.test(AGE6TTEST[[GENe[1]]],Lable,p.adj="fdr")

It worked

My questions, when I do these huge pairwise comparison, how can I output the
results ?

Thanks,

Meng