[R] queue simulation

Carlos Ernesto Lopez Nataren natorro at fisica.unam.mx
Mon Mar 22 09:49:37 CET 2010

Hello everybody :) I am trying to simulate a queue with times of arrival to the queue and time taken to dispatch every member of the queue coming from two exponential distributions, I am interested in knowing the number of people at any time and the time that takes every member of this queue to be dispatched.

I thought this was gonna be an easy task but I've failed to try to simulate this, is there any package that does this already?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much
Carlos

y se considera que está limpio.