[R] Embed R code in C++

Sharpie chuck at sharpsteen.net
Tue Mar 23 00:07:37 CET 2010

mans wrote:

> Hi thanks for your help but
>
> I tried to install the pakage but i have got a installing error:
>
> {SNIP}
>
> I do not understand what's going on to be honest.
> Anyone can help me?

When debugging, it's usually a good idea to start with the first error:

  Error in loadNamespace(name) : there is no package called 'Rcpp'

Did you install Rcpp?

mans wrote:

> By the way i subscribed to the xcode forum for R
> and i sent a message to : r-sig-mac at stat.math.ethz.ch.
>
> But the message is replied to me without any answer.
> Any Idea of what's going on?

I am assuming you are referring to r-sig-mac as the "xcode forum for R". Did
you sign up for R-Sig-Mac at the following website:

And then did you reply to the confirmation email before sending a message to
r-sig-mac at stat.math.ethz.ch?

-Charlie

-----
Charlie Sharpsteen
Undergraduate-- Environmental Resources Engineering
Humboldt State University