[R] If else statements

Sharpie chuck at sharpsteen.net
Tue Mar 23 19:58:33 CET 2010

tj wrote:

> Thanks Sam for the short but very helpful answer. That's what I only want
> to know.
> Thanks.=)
>
> ~tj

Even though you got the answer you were looking for, I would still browse
the material Matthew posted.  The "Introduction to R" is a standard R manual
that helped me greatly when I was learning the R language.  The question you
asked is answered in this manual and Eric Raymond's essay explains why
asking questions that are answered in the manual can be socially risky on
software mailing lists.

You don't want the last reply you ever get from a list to be "RTFM"!

-Charlie

-----
Charlie Sharpsteen
Undergraduate-- Environmental Resources Engineering
Humboldt State University