[R] rpad ?

sjaffe sjaffe at riskspan.com
Tue Mar 23 20:44:27 CET 2010

Based on a private response, it seems that rpad is no longer being maintained
and in fact no longer works with the latest R release.  I noticed that the
web site listed in the FAQ no longer works, the code is being hosted by
google code but it appears no one is working on it.

Looking at the "R Web Interfaces" section of the R FAQ I don't really see
anything comparable -- does anyone have a suggestion for a similar web-based
front-end to R?

>From the FAQ:

Rpad, developed and actively maintained by Tom Short, provides a
sophisticated environment which combines some of the features of the
previous approaches with quite a bit of JavaScript, allowing for a GUI-like
behavior (with sortable tables, clickable graphics, editable output), etc.