[R] help needed with boxplot

kathy_BJ song_bin2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 20:03:37 CET 2010

Jim, I really appreciate your hlep. You almost solve my problem, I had tried
both of your suggestions, but both of them only solve part of problem, and
how can I combine their functions? your second sample can't give the axis
(like 0-20, 20-50 etc), btw, we don't have "plotrix" function on our
machine.
What I want looks like the second plot from
http://www.statmethods.net/graphs/boxplot.html,
I want to compare the MB between the two dataset, so the first/third/fifth
box should from file1(MB) with same color (black), second/fourth/sixth box
from file2(MB) with same color(red). Of course, the first (black) box and
second(red) box share the same data range (eg 0-20), and so on for other
group of box.

Thank you a bunch for help.