[R] I have a question on nomograms.

Marc Schwartz marc_schwartz at me.com
Thu Mar 25 15:03:49 CET 2010

On Mar 25, 2010, at 8:54 AM, 笑啸 wrote:

> Dear volunteer:
>    I am a graduate student of medcine in china.And now,I am devoting myself to constructing a nomograms of bladder cancer.I want to do it with R-project.However, I do not know how to construct a nomograms with R-project.I want to get yours help,thank you! I wish you can tell me the operating procedure of the R-project.
>       And I apologize for my english,it is poor,sorry!
>                                                                                                                                                          truly yours
>                                                                                                                                                           ding ding

If you are referring to a regression model based nomogram to be used for prediction, see the nomogram() function in the 'rms' CRAN package by Frank Harrell.

Also, if you go to rseek.org and search using the keyword 'nomogram' you will find this and some other functions that provide related functionality.

HTH,

Marc Schwartz