[R] 3 levelplots and 1 colorbar

Joaquin Rapela rapela at usc.edu
Fri Mar 26 03:28:53 CET 2010

Your reply was very useful Rich. Thanks!

I would like to set the height of the viewport in draw.colorkey to match the
height of the levelplots, as it is done when I add colorkeys to all the
levelplots. The height of the levelplots varies depending on the number of
levelplots that I put on the figure. Do you know of any method to obtain the
height of the levelplots?

Thanks again, Joaquin

--
Joaquin Rapela
PhD Student, Electrical Engineering

                       Player King: And hitherto doth love on fortune tend:
                                    For who not needs shall never lack a friend,
                                    And who in want a hollow friend doth try
                                    Directly seasons him his enemy.

                                                                Hamlet
                                                                W. Shakespeare