[R] large dataset

Orvalho Augusto orvaquim at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 10:47:03 CET 2010

I do not know what is the limit for R. But on your problem you may try this:
- Install MySQL server (download somewhere on www.mysql.com)
- From inside MySQL you may import that CSV into a MySQL table
- Then using RMySQL or ROBDC you will choose the Fields to use and
import them to R.

Good luck
Caveman