[R] Calling R from c in Windows XP

Erich Neuwirth erich.neuwirth at univie.ac.at
Sat Mar 27 16:04:26 CET 2010

If you want to call R from within VB.NET you might want to look at
the statconnDCOM server (available at rcom.univie.ac.at)
It wraps R into a (D)COM server and therefore allows any (D)COM client
to access R on windows. VB.NET is a (D)COM client.

--
Erich Neuwirth, University of Vienna
Faculty of Computer Science