[R] anova table for glm with p values

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sat Mar 27 16:22:23 CET 2010

On Mar 27, 2010, at 10:29 AM, arindam fadikar wrote:

> I have to obtain an ANOVA table with "suitable p-values" for an glm of
> binomial model with probit link function. I can fit the model but
> how can i
> get the anova table with suitable p values?

The manner in which this request is posed suggests to me that it is
classwork. If so, the Posting Guide deprecates the use of this list
for that purpose. If you had provided some code that showed you had
actually done any work yourself, there might have been help in the
form of limited hints.

--
David.

> Ref: example in help(esoph)