[R] Problems faced with Levene Test using R

Philip Wong tomb_fighter at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 27 21:37:47 CET 2010

Hello everyone, I'm trying to build Levene's test.  The below command is what
I used to do the test, I also included the error it prompts up and some data
example that I used when trying to build the test.  Can someone please tell
me what did I do wrong? thanks in advance!

> res=lm(as.matrix(xx$B_Leth)~as.factor(xx$Wt_Leth))
> resid=abs(res$residuals)
> lev=lm(resid~as.factor(xx$Wt_Leth))
> mvlev=manova(lev)
Error in manova(lev) : need multiple response

B_Leth	Wt_Leth
3.286283997	520.6454552
0.330248	        0
1.384456001	0