[R] how to make stacked plot?

Stefan Grosse singularitaet at gmx.net
Sun Mar 28 15:35:30 CEST 2010

Am 28.03.2010 15:06, schrieb sdzhangping:
> Dear friends:
>          I'm interested to make a stacked plot of cumulative incidence. that's, the cuminc model is fitted [fit=cuminc(time, relapse)] and cumulative incidence is in place. I'd like to stack the cuminc plots(line 1: relapse of luekemia and line 2: treatment related mortality, for example) , then  the constituent ratio of leukemia relapse and treatment related mortality is very clear. Can you give me some directions?
>          Yours Ping Zhang

Dear "friend" what makes you think that if you repost your question
again and again with the same text you will somehow receive an answer? I
believe the lack of an answer might be due to the lack of you showing
some effort on explaining what you did, what you want and what went
wrong. You already got an answer suggesting a package but you did not
respond.

There is a reason why every mail gets attached this text: