[R] insert/copy skipped lines to output

Jannis bt_jannis at yahoo.de
Sun Mar 28 17:24:09 CEST 2010

Hallo,

have a look at the documentation of the different output functions
(write(),cat(),write.table()). Most of them have an argument like
"append". If you set this to TRUE, your command adds the lines you are
writing into the file to the lines already existent in that file. So if
you run this write() command first with your additional data (header
data) and then with the "real" data and append=TRUE, your information
ends up in the same file.

HTH
Jannis