[R] Combing

Matthew Dowle mdowle at mdowle.plus.com
Mon Mar 29 16:25:28 CEST 2010

Val,

Type "combine two data sets" (text you wrote in your post) into
www.rseek.org. The first two links are: "Quick-R: Merge" and "Merging data:
A tutorial".  Isn't it quicker for you to use rseek, rather than the time it
takes to write a post and wait for a reply ?  Don't you also get more
detailed information that way too ?

You already received advice from others on this list to look at
www.rseek.org on 26 Oct,  package 'sos' on 27 Oct, and to 'read the manuals
and FAQs before posting' on 5 Nov.

This month you have posted 3 times : "Loop", "Renumbering" and "Combing".