[R] Reshaping a data frame with a series of factors and 23 repeated measures

Ista Zahn istazahn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 21:35:24 CEST 2010

Hi Bill,
Without an example dataset it's hard to see exactly what you need to
do. But you can get started by looking at the documentation for the
reshape function (?reshape), and by looking at the reshape package.
The reshape package has an associated web page
(http://had.co.nz/reshape/) with links to papers and other information
to help you get started.

Best,
Ista