[R] BaselR

Charles Roosen croosen at mango-solutions.com
Tue Mar 30 16:32:52 CEST 2010

Dear Swiss R Users,

The Basel R meeting has moved to Wed, Apr 28 based on user feedback.  We
now have a lineup of speakers:

	* Andreas Krause, Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd., on Graphics of
Clinical Data

	* Yann Abraham, Novartis Pharma AG, on Graphics with ggplot2

	* Charles Roosen, Mango Solutions AG, on Web-based R Reporting

I'm pretty excited about the first two presentations myself.  I'm also
looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Details are on the new Basel R web site at:

	http://www.baselr.org/

Warm regards,
Charlie Roosen
croosen at mango-solutions.com