[R] for loop; lm() regressions; list of vectors - lapply - accolades and square brackets??

Peter Ehlers ehlers at ucalgary.ca
Wed Mar 31 17:11:35 CEST 2010

Driss,

David is right - you should include data/code.

Nevertheless, the error you get suggests that what you
call a "matrix" is in fact a data.frame; that's usually
a crucial distinction. There are two things you might try:

Dennis' way:

  lm(as.matrix(a) ~ b)

David's way:

  for(i in seq_along(a)) print(r<- lm(a[ ,i] ~ b) )

#Note the comma!

  -Peter Ehlers

--
Peter Ehlers