[R] how to set chart output size in rgl (surface3d)?

Mandy Xu mandyxu at post.harvard.edu
Sat May 1 03:01:44 CEST 2010

i tried using your suggestion but still can't manipulate the dimensions such
that the chart fills the whole window. i've attached the picture i get when
i tried your suggested method. as you can see, there's still a lot of white
space around it.

is there anyway i can:
a) output to png ONLY the 3d chart, NOT the a screenshot of the whole
window? or
b) set the dimensions of the 3d chart so it COMPLETELY fills the window such
that there won't be any white space? or
c) anyway to crop pictures in R?

thanks again!! i've racked my brains trying to do this for over a week now,
and still no solution...