[R] Question re: interpolation

Jessica Schedlbauer jschedlb at fiu.edu
Mon May 3 02:47:46 CEST 2010

Thanks to all for their answers so far - the following suggestion comes close to what I was looking for, but perhaps I was not clear enough in my initial message.

Following the example below, I'd like to be able to interpolate in such a way that considers adjacent datapoints in both columns and rows, rather than just the datapoints appearing in rows.  Is this possible?

Thanks,
Jessica