[R] Errors when trying to open odfWeave documents

Max Kuhn mxkuhn at gmail.com
Mon May 3 22:21:59 CEST 2010

I tried with this:

 > sessionInfo()
R version 2.10.1 (2009-12-14)
i386-pc-mingw32

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=English_United States.1252
[2] LC_CTYPE=English_United States.1252
[3] LC_MONETARY=English_United States.1252
[4] LC_NUMERIC=C
[5] LC_TIME=English_United States.1252

attached base packages:

other attached packages:
[1] odfWeave_0.7.11 XML_2.8-1       lattice_0.17-26

[1] grid_2.10.1  tools_2.10.1

OO 3.2.0
Win XP

I didn't have any issues with the testcases.odt and examples.odt files.

:-/

--

Max