[R] Help needed with legend

Nish nisha.muktewar at gmail.com
Mon May 3 21:10:37 CEST 2010

Hello,

I am new to R and need some help with the legend. How can I add a legend for
two variables (in two columns) each having multiple values to be explained
in the legend. For example:

Var 1                           Var 2
<symbol> - Higher         <symbol> - Higher
<symbol> - Avg            <symbol> - Avg
<symbol> - Lower         <symbol> - Lower

I know we can use the "ncol" option but not sure how to put in the values of
the variable. Can we use the legend function of this? If yes, how?

Thank you.