[R] All possible paths between two nodes in a flowgraph using igraphs?

Nikhil Kaza nikhil.list at gmail.com
Tue May 4 14:17:13 CEST 2010

Finding all paths between two nodes in a general graph is very hard.
If your graph is sparse you may be able to construct the list of paths
provided of course you take care not to get stuck in a cycle.
But for most practical purposes you may just need edge disjoint path
or vertex disjoint paths.

I am not sure about cycles. But I suppose you can just use the minimum
spanning tree and iteratively add the remaining edges to get the cycles.

Nikhil Kaza
Asst. Professor,
City and Regional Planning
University of North Carolina