[R] Need help on having multiple distributions in one graph

Frank E Harrell Jr f.harrell at Vanderbilt.Edu
Tue May 4 15:06:09 CEST 2010

On 05/03/2010 11:14 PM, Jorge Ivan Velez wrote:
> Hi Joseph,
>
> How about this?
>
> matplot(cbind(m0, m1, m3, m4), type = 'l', lty = 1)
> legend('topright', paste('m', c(0, 1, 3, 4), sep = ""), lty = 1, col = 1:4)
>
> See ?matplot and ?legend for details.
>
> HTH,
> Jorge

Also see the labcurve function in the Hmisc package, which will draw
curves and label them where they are most separated.

Frank

--
Frank E Harrell Jr   Professor and Chairman        School of Medicine