[R] What is the best way to have "R" output tables in an MS

Frank E Harrell Jr f.harrell at Vanderbilt.Edu
Fri May 7 01:44:50 CEST 2010

Ted I can't resist offering my $.02, which is that I'm puzzled why
LaTeX, being free, flexible, and powerful, is used only by millions of
people and not tens of millions.

Frank