[R] Errors when trying to open odfWeave documents

Max Kuhn mxkuhn at gmail.com
Fri May 7 22:40:56 CEST 2010

Paul,

That line defines the bullet character. I don't think that you'll be
missing much by excluding it.

I think that to avoid these issues, you should use a utf-8 locale. The
one that I get in my sessions is:

locale:
[1] en_US.UTF-8/en_US.UTF-8/C/C/en_US.UTF-8/en_US.UTF-8

I'm sure that there are UK locales that would work.

xml tends to be defined in terms of utf8 character sets (at least I
see those characters a lot in xml files), so this might be a good idea
for you to do. How to do it is beyond me.

Max

--

Max