[R] Plotting log-axis with the exponential base to a plot wi

Elisabeth Bjerke Rastad ebr024 at post.uit.no
Sun May 9 22:15:56 CEST 2010

Hello Ted!
Thank you a lot for your reply!!!
I will try to explain again; what I want is a logarithmic scaled y-axis
with the base of e (not 10). And the values I would like to use in the
plot are the raw values (not transformed in any way). Do you still think
that the base of log does not matter in this case (wheather it is e or 10
as a base)?

Elisabeth