[R] RWinEdt in WinEdt 6

Gregoire gregory.eady at gmail.com
Tue May 11 19:56:25 CEST 2010

I'm having difficulty installing RWinEdt in WinEdt 6. I receive the following
message:

Error : .onAttach failed in attachNamespace() for 'RWinEdt', details:
  call: getWinEdt()
  error:
WinEdt is not installed properly.

I have tried following the manual instructions in the readme.txt without
success. I receive the following message:

WinEdt's Initialization File "C:\Program Files (x86)\WinEdt Team\WinEdt
6\R.ini" is corrupted. Using Backup!

Does anyone have any recommendations, or perhaps RWinEdt have not been
recoded for WinEdt 6 yet?

Thanks

P.S. I apologize is this is a double post. I'm having trouble with the
mailing list at the moment.