[R] dbSendQuery with R variables

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Wed May 12 13:29:32 CEST 2010

Try this.  If fn$ prefaces the function name, subject to certain rules
string which determine which arguments are re-interpreted,
interpolation somewhat like in perl occurs.  Here we have enclosed
stations[[1]] in back quotes.

library(gsubfn)
stations <- c("stationA", "stationB")
rs_stations <- fn$dbSendQuery(con_stations, "select * from `stations[[1]]`")