[R] fisher's posthock test or fisher's combination test

Knut Krueger rh at krueger-family.de
Thu May 13 09:46:50 CEST 2010

(Ted Harding) schrieb:

Thank you, for your answer,
> As to "Fisher's combination test", I'm not sure whether this is
> meant to be something different from the above.

It should be the same, only another name.

Regards Knut

More information about the R-help mailing list