[R] ggplot2: qplot won't work

Bryan Hanson hanson at depauw.edu
Thu May 13 12:29:38 CEST 2010

Ralf, inside a function you'll need to print the plot using qplot.  Change
it to
P <- qplot(1:10, letters[1:10])
print(P)

This is good practice even at the console, as you can then modify your plots
in increments

P2 <- P + more commands (text, more points, altered annotations etc)
print(P2)
etc

Bryan
Bryan Hanson