[R] pnmath on windows

Alexander Shenkin ashenkin at ufl.edu
Thu May 13 19:03:18 CEST 2010

Hello All,

I'd like to enable threaded computing on my system (windows 7 pro x64)
if possible.  pnmath seems to be the most accepted solution out there
for the time being, but it requires compiling.  Are there binaries for
windows available that don't require manual compiliation?  If not, does
anyone know what the bottleneck there is?  That is, what keeps me from
compiling it myself and handing it to a friend with another windows system?

Thanks,
Allie

--
Alexander Shenkin