[R] how to post on R-help

Ivan Calandra ivan.calandra at uni-hamburg.de
Fri May 14 10:26:49 CEST 2010

Hi,

You surely can post your question(s) here.
But be sure to read the posting guide first (available at
http://www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html, which is shown at the
bottom of every email from the mailing list)

Regards,
Ivan

Le 5/14/2010 06:54, Vanilla Sky a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I think I just became a subscriber to R-help, but I'm not sure. I am an avid
> R-user, and had a couple of questions to ask (having tried everything
> suggested, and having looked it up). Should I just go ahead and post the
> question here, or email Dr. David Meyer?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Best,
>
> Vidisha
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Ivan CALANDRA
PhD Student
University of Hamburg
Biozentrum Grindel und Zoologisches Museum
Abt. Säugetiere
Martin-Luther-King-Platz 3
D-20146 Hamburg, GERMANY
+49(0)40 42838 6231