[R] how to post on R-help

Jeff Newmiler jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Fri May 14 10:41:32 CEST 2010

That depends on the nature of your question. If it is about something only one person is likely to know the answer to, then a mailing list is not a good place to discuss it. Otherwise, I highly recommend reading the posting guide linked at the bottom of each email on the list, including this one.

To get you started, please note that your initial email failed to be specific, in that you did not indicate what your question actually is.