[R] a question about beadarray in R

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Mon May 17 13:57:33 CEST 2010

On 05/16/2010 11:20 PM, shizhu zang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I check the beadarray in R, I found the following information:
>
>> package.version("beadarray")
> [1] "1.16.0"
>> library(beadarray)
> Error in library.dynam(lib, package, package.lib) : Cannot find sharing library (beadarray)
>
> Does anybody know what I can do for this problem?

Please ask questions about Bioconductor packages on the Bioconductor
mailing list.

  http://bioconductor.org/docs/mailList.html

Include the package maintainer in the email

  > packageDescription("beadarray")$Maintainer

Include the result of sessionInfo()

  > sessionInfo()

Include the exact output of the commands you have trouble with.

Did you install this package using the instructions at

  http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.6/bioc/html/beadarray.html

and

  http://bioconductor.org/docs/install/

? If so, were there errors or warnings during installation?

Martin