[R] col allocation is not right

Phil Spector spector at stat.berkeley.edu
Wed May 19 20:30:07 CEST 2010

Changbin -
    Please take a look at the help file for the function
"palette", which is how R maps col= numbers to colors.
Also look at the default output of that function:

> palette()
[1] "black"   "red"     "green3"  "blue"    "cyan"    "magenta" "yellow"
[8] "gray"

You might get better results by specifying the colors that you
want directly.

 					- Phil Spector
 					 Statistical Computing Facility
 					 Department of Statistics