[R] Overlap of leaf labels

Ivan Calandra ivan.calandra at uni-hamburg.de
Thu May 20 14:17:56 CEST 2010

Hi,
I think that one of the cex arguments in par() can be what you're
looking for. But since I've never plotted any dendrogram, I don't know
which one, if any.
HTH,
Ivan

Le 5/20/2010 14:08, Ayesha Jadoon a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I have tried looking at the archives but havent found any answer that works
> till now (Sorry if i have missed anything)
>

> I am a newbie to R and i am trying to carry out hierarchical clustering
> using hclust ->  as.dendrogram and then plotting the results as a dendrogram
> using the plot function plot(object).
>
> My question is :
>
> In the function "plot", can one decrease the leaf label size to make them
> readable and clear? I am including over 380 proteins in my dendrogram
> and each leaf has a label which are currently overlapping and not
> decipherable?
>

> Thanks
>

> Ayesha
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Ivan CALANDRA
PhD Student
University of Hamburg
Biozentrum Grindel und Zoologisches Museum
Abt. Säugetiere
Martin-Luther-King-Platz 3
D-20146 Hamburg, GERMANY
+49(0)40 42838 6231