[R] computer out of memory when using sigpathway

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Thu May 20 14:41:26 CEST 2010

On 05/19/2010 09:15 PM, ɽÖÐ³Ì wrote:
> Dear R users,
>

> I am sorry to disturb you! But I really need your help for the usage
> of sigPathwy.

Please ask questions about Bioconductor packages on the Bioconductor
mailing list, as other Bioconductor users are the ones mostly likely to
have experience with this package.

  http://bioconductor.org/docs/mailList.html

Include the package maintainer in your email as they are in the best
position to provide informed advice.

  > packageDescription("sigPathways")$Maintainer

Include the output of sessionInfo() in your email, so that the specific
versions of R and packages are unambiguous.

  > sessionInfo()

Provide a minimal and self-contained example, so that those wishing to
help can easily reproduce your problem. This requires additional work on
your part, but will often reward by pointing out where the problem is.
Sending large attachments is NOT recommended; instead, use example data
from the package, from an appropriate experiment data package, or simulated.

When reporting an error, copy and paste the output of the relevant
section of your script. This provides additional clues to where exactly
a problem occurs.

After the error occurs, call

  > traceback()

to discover where during the computation the problem was.

Run

  > example(runSigPathway)

to see an example, and compare your input data to the input in the
example. For instance, is your 'yy' structured the same as 'G' in the
example?

Hope this leads to a solution,

Martin