[R] Overlap of leaf labels

Ivan Calandra ivan.calandra at uni-hamburg.de
Thu May 20 15:27:03 CEST 2010

Hi again,

Have you also tried cex.lab? And values <0.8, maybe 0.5 or even 0.3?

Output as Pdf/Ps shouldn't be a problem, or is it?

I cannot help you more without a reproducible example (read the posting
guide, it's linked at the bottom of every email from the list), though
even with it, I'm not sure I would be able to help you (but others would!)

HTH,
Ivan

PS: for more answers, don't write offlist!

Le 5/20/2010 15:14, ayesha.2.jadoon at googlemail.com a écrit :
> I have tried it but it didn't work! It doesn't decrease the label size significantly when I put
>
> Cex=0.8 as an argument for plot()
>
> I am hoping to export the output to pdf/ps format for visualisation as they allow zooming in and out!
>
> I am really stuck! :(
>
> Thanks!
>
> Ayesha Jadoon
>
> Kings College London
> FWB, SE19NH
>

> Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

Ivan CALANDRA
PhD Student
University of Hamburg
Biozentrum Grindel und Zoologisches Museum
Abt. Säugetiere
Martin-Luther-King-Platz 3
D-20146 Hamburg, GERMANY
+49(0)40 42838 6231