[R] Overlap of leaf labels

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Thu May 20 15:38:14 CEST 2010

I got an offlist response saying my advice was not correct, not
surprising in the absence of a reproducible example on which to test.
Looking at the help page, which seems the sensible place for anyone to
start, we see that the second plotting example for dendrograms uses
lab.cex and it need to be in a list offered to nodePar.

plot(dend1, nodePar = list(lab.cex = 0.3))

So I think my advice was correct up to the wider interpretation of
"... or some such."

--
David.