[R] Split-plot design in GLM with only fixed factors.

Ivan Allaman ivanalaman at yahoo.com.br
Mon May 24 01:26:19 CEST 2010

Good evening gentlemen!

I have a test in split-plot with randomized block design where my answer is
a binomial variable. I wonder if there is any way I can calculate the
probability of my factors considering the design errors in the case are two.
I looked at various threads here and elsewhere, and unfortunately no to
answer objective my problem that is very simple. My interest isn't to
estimate variance components, so I see no reason to use functions like LM as
found on most topics. If anyone knows a way to calculate the probability of
my factors as we do in an LM model, ie, announcing the types of errors so
that the probability factor in interest is not prejudiced, I'd be grateful.